Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I finally feel bionic and its fantastic


I have been running and dropping 
moguls and crashing my ass
in a bad way
for decades
and even without plastic to 
protect me I have risen
everytime to ride
ski slope swim
again
as if i was indestructible
and that pretty much
how I run
indestructible
inscrutable
full of wisdom
and some truth

Today I reached a new
threshold of reality
that in fact I never\
knew would be important
to me
because I was born
in the middle of the last
century before we
had the internet
and still thought
the best way to transmit
was food

A few months ago
I got a P10
wawe phone
made in China
and it was a bargin
because the USA
thought everyone
who held this phone
would have a direct
connection to the
Forbidden city
and they never thought
about projection
and if the apple
does not fall from
the alphabet tree
who really cares
just buy the features
and the spy aspect
is well covered

The Chinese 
I know them a little bit
and they think we are
all recent trash
in a six thousand year
empire
they took a time
out and we hit
them with opium
and war
and killed the empire
but in no way did we
put a stake through the heart
of an empire
that works
and the only problem
for people with cocks
is they cut them
off to keep the machines
running

Why do I feel bionic
today
credit senihser Sennheiser 
the people who happen
to be German who care
about sound
and made it a
100 year business to provide
the best without compromise

I first heard their wares in the library
at the university of western ontario
you selected an album and they
put it on the turntable 
hit a mech switch
and through star trek
like plastic headphones
you got fidelity 
like no one at
university had
ever heard before
to be fair
it was the 
1970s

Today I can say
another mindbending
sound experience
has been provided
by the Sennisher Sennheiser 
exxperiece

I bought some
headless wireless
wonders called
the CX sport 
from the mechs
and technically
they attach to my 
ear canal with
silicone but there
is not a physical
connection
yet the sound
makes me a cybork
and I was dreamin
when I wrote
this but it is\
a piece of judgment
day
when i am connected
I am super human
and never want
to stop
being alien
and there is
a chokepoint
first the batteries
do not last
and second
the sounds of the world
are very slow
but they
last and last
no bionic master
to take the reality
of sound away




No comments: