Thursday, October 6, 2016

I like without guilt a beer buzz early in the morning

Why should getting high have time zones?

I woke up this morning and got myself a beer

I like a good beer buzz early in the morning
I woke up this moring and got myself a beer

I like to drink
I drink to get drunk
I love all the motherfucking
child molester suspects out
there
who tell
you I dont drink to 
get drunk
so you fuck 
not to come as well
jeez talk about
being half pregnant
assholes

but I was never a fan
of the hardstuff
and if it was passed
as law like
it applies to pot
only natural procees
could be consumed
it would be alright
but I had a few friends
tell me they would
really miss a spliff
of tabacoo and 
hash oil

If I were king
natural fermention 
would be everything
and if it was all 
legal we would
have won the drug war
without shots fired

Oh Yeah its a tee shirt you 
cant buy, but its in my mind
and it will reach reality
one time

I like a good beer buzz
early in the morning
I woke up this morning
and got myself a beer

No comments: