Thursday, March 10, 2016

Letter to Trump from 8 year old boy

"Dear Mr Trump, 
I saw a video of you making fun of a handicapped reporter, and I thought that was TERRIBLE!
You bragged that you 'could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody' and wouldn't lose any votes. I REALLY hope this is not true!
You make kids afraid when they hear that someone who could be our next President would even think about doing something like that.
I would like to know if you would want your young children or grandchildren hearing the things you say about people. Do you ever feel sorry about the things you say? Do you ever feel sorry about the things that you say that are hurtful to others? I have never heard you apologize.
I would like for you to know that kids are watching you. The President of the United States is supposed to be our leader. You should be someone that we can learn from and hope to grow up to be like. I do not think you are doing a very good job of this.
Please, Mr Trump, start thinking about the children in this country. We may not be able to vote yet, but we are the future.
I will choose to be a better person than what you have been teaching me to be."

No comments: