|Japanese citizens protest the newly-passed Secrecy Law|
INTERVIEW: Attorney Charles Bonner, one of the team representing sailors from the USS Ronald Reagan in their lawsuit against TEPCO for the health damages they sustained from Fukushima radiation during Operation Tomadachi, the humanitarian aid mission to Japan immediately after the March 11, 2011 earthquake and tsunami.
NUMNUTZ OF THE WEEK: Japanese government PR stunt feeds radioactive Fukushima rice to workers and executives in a Tokyo government office complex, while the farmer who grew it can only visit his fields, not live there because the area is still too contaminated for resettlement...
more / LISTEN > Nuclear Hotseat #129: US Sailors Vs. TEPCO Attorney Charles Bonner | Nuclear Hotseat
#nonukes | #OccupyNuclear
• HOME: #OccupyNuclear.net :: http://occupynuclear.net/
• FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OccupyNuclear
• BLOG: http://rceezwhatsup.blogspot.com/p/occupynuclear.html
• NEWS: The #OcNukeDaily > http://tinyurl.com/OcNuke
• TWITTER: https://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/%23OccupyNuclear
• YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf5ETFVJ_HDGtHJ6_9qe6bA