Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Of Hope


'ho.ho.ho.pe"

I have hope that we finally can rise out of the Cold War and out of the quick Buick buck mentality and begin to find that it is one earth and that we all have one future.

We shall see, but I think despite the economy we have our heads out of the sand and can find something less material and more liberating and collaborative.

I had a bad cough all of November, got it the night Obama was elected. It was an O'Henry moment for O'Moi at the moment America shifted.

In all the despair I do see hope. I so want to see a change for the better. I cannot wait for January 20th and then for all of spring's flowers.

2 comments:

Oberon said...

......there is no "hope"....only choices....if you look real close you can see it.....look real close.

Oilsforfun said...

I agree with Ob. There are choices and my way does not depend on the system.
I live with the system but not for the system and by the system. I came from another planet and I intend to go to another planet than
I watch and decide.
I do not belong to the system!