Sunday, October 12, 2008

Moving The Energy

Energy is constant, in that it is always moving. Sometimes, it is simply moving in place, but moving all the same. There is nothing that isn't moving at all times.

In order to effect change, we must have forward movement. The energy must not stay in place, where it may appear to become static... or stagnant.

If we want to effect change, we must BE the change... in all that we say and do. If we want Peace, we must demonstrate Peace... we must BE Peace. If we want there to be equality, we must demonstrate equality in the ways that we speak and interact with our brothers and sisters. If we want prejudices to cease to exist, we must stop demonstrating prejudiced ways of thinking and speaking, living and being... in all phases of our existence, not just when it is convenient for our ever temporal, constantly changing, mindless thinking.

If you say, "I hate you," I say, "I love you." If you do not like my religion, instead of criticizing your own, or lack, thereof, I notice the color of your eyes... how beautiful the eyes of our Creator. If you think I am over weight , I feel fortunate that I am not starving, instead of focusing on your missing teeth. If I judge your moral standard, I hope you will forgive my lack of compassion towards the history that you may have lived. If I meet my brother or sister on the street, and their flame is sadly waning, I will give a little of my own, in order to rejuvenate theirs... because I have the knowledge that my own will be sustained by the Universe, as it is the law and order of things. Instead of worrying about what we don't have, let us be grateful for what we do have. Instead of worrying about what we might not have, if we lovingly sacrifice something, let us worry about what our brother or sister might need, in that very same moment.

In order to move the energy, let us first begin with ourselves, in changing our thought processes. What we give out, is what expands outwardly in the Universe, by the ripple effect... by that same token, what we allow in, is what expands in our own heart. Let us be mindful of both these things. If we allow hate in, it stirs up our own negative energy, and must be released, somehow... be a guard to the door of your own Heart. If we must release the energy, let us transform it, first... into something called Love.

4 comments:

Oberon said...

....i knew you would have great thoughts to share....reminds me of gandhi.....hate the sin...love the sinner.

Shimmerrings said...

:) ... keep that energy moving... ;)

Alan said...

And thus is the essence of the yin and the yang.

brad4d said...

Unconditional Love is sanity, but in love's passion feeds insanity of designing conditions separate from natural energy